I felt embarrassed reading one of my old blog posts.
I stated that I hate it when people act childish with telling their problems to me when I got my own problems to think about.
Sombong nya cik kak. Haish.
Kesian orang sekeliling saya.
I like to apologize to those who has been hurt by my attitudes.
And
Thank you very much for being patient with me all this while.
Saya memang ego.
At the same time, I'm amazed.
Amazed of how years of living have actually taught me something.
Although I know that I still am very much lacking in maturity, I believed that my previous self did learn through mistakes that I made.
I was selfish.
And I do believe I am still more selfish than many others.
But I'm think life has taught me a lot on how other people have their rights upon my life, my time, my possessions, my emotions, etc.
Mistakes.
Best teachers.
Though sometimes they punished us a bit too hard.
Even more hurtful when the repercussions stay, irreversibly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment