Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hospital life vs family life


"What kind of life do you wish to live?" "A hospital life or a family life?"
"Emm". I just smiled and said, " Can I not have both?"
"Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way", then Dr Faruqi added " especially when you are on call. You and your husband, if both of you got lots of on-call, you two'll only get to say hi and wave a bye".

Okay.
Terima kasih doktor.
Itu scary mary.

Being a female doctor needs an understanding husband.
And needs us ourselves to be rational and fair to both career and family.
Sifu saya, Dr S kata "I'm very strict and rigid at making sure that my weekend is just for my family." . "Except on occasions when I have on call."

Sesungguhnya. I strongly believe in one's capabilility in controlling situations. Kalau nak bahagia, kalau nak balance, insya Allah boleh usaha. And Doa." :)

Ps: kalau suami bukan doktor, kena minta dia join kelab suami doktor under Ustaz Hasrizal. Eheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment