Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mak

Mak.
How?
How did you do that?
Keeping your smile when you're at your low.
Cooking for us when you're all drained out after work.
Be self less. Like you got no self to care for.

Nana. Bila Balik hospital, kalau turn masak kat rumah, mesti penat.
Tapi mak, turn masak everyday :(

Nana, kalau penat or stress, mesti nak personal space.
Whereas for you, even if you're tired, that personal space has long gone:(

Or.
Maybe it hasn't actually gone.
That quiet moments you spend on your sejadah.
Itu ya?
Itu ke rahsia mak jadi super woman.

Maybe I should try that secret.

Duduk oversea ni, selalu rindu nasihat mak. Setiap kali mak tengok nana buat apa-apa, mesti mak cakap "baca selawat".
I love you mum.
Sorry if I haven't proved this enough.
But I really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment