When we describe about time in term of tenses, we know that we have:
Past Tense
Present Tense
Future Tense
Paraphrasing on what Mufti Menk has once said,
in the afterlife, every single moment we have had will be presented to us. Everything in the past will change its tense from past tense into present tense even if we have forgotten about them.
We forget but He doesn't. But He is the Most Merciful. He forgives, if we are humble enough to ask for that.
****************************************
Alhamdulillah. Today marks the 9th day of my stay in Cardiff which is my last day here for this time. I remembered feeling unsure when I first arrived in cardiff on the 30th. "Am I really going to stay away from Leicester for 9 days?" But as the old and young folks say, "time flies, peeps".
Being away never fail to teach us. Many things in many different angles. Meeting many people with many different perspectives.
This is my first time going away for quite a long period of time, not for the purpose of exploring the place itself. To do my revision for the exam instead. Never did I imagine that I could get new inspirations here but then again, being away or being a musafir never fail to teach us. How inspiring people can be. How inspiring the nature can naturally be. Allah knows what best to send to us as inspirations so long that we open up our heart to see and to learn!
Thanks to everyone in Cardiff especially to Mizah, Nini, kak Haziyah, Kak Aisyah, Kak Safi for having me in the house (jazakunallahukhayr), the Librarians for the awesomeness in the great Central Library, the elderlies who have the strong willpower to come and read in the library despite walking with stick, something most of us do not have to live with (yet, we complain so much and do not read as much), the old pakcik who talk to me about the weather and ask me on how I was doing, at the point in time when I most needed that, the 3 small boys who entertained me much with their cute arguments of whether or not to get into the library before their mother came and urged, the litle baby in the stroller who unlike many adults walking behind and beside him with frowns with their own problem in their head I guess, smiled at me sort of whispering to me"worry not, there is Hope", and many others. I shall miss the nice spot next to the big window in the Library. Insha Allah, I shall come again next time. I think I'm loving Wales, the land lacked of vowels. Hee
And forever and ever, my utmost gratitude goes to the one who never leave me, never misunderstood me, and never undermind me. And never judge me inappropriately. Thanks for the unconditional love. I read your messages and they are much soothing ;) still, many messages left unread, but i know you'll let me read at the best time.. Hee.
No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.Lin YutangBut I miss Leicester too. ;)
Till I write again. If He lets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment