Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Friday

Alhamdulillah.
I had beautiful Friday yesterday.
In the morning, Nina and I packed up mira's stuff for shipping.
I Had lunch with Anati at Chicken Noodle.
I Had Dinner with my Arabic classmates and Ustadha at An-Najeeb.
I Went to bed early.
And after all those, I still have my weekend :P
Yahoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I think I have problem in expressing my stand.
As in,
While Islam is what I think completes my life,
And Allah as the best companion for me to depend on,
I find it difficult to let others know.
As in,
I'm still not used to expressing my thought and my way of life.
I need to learn on how to express.
I want to let other people around me know that Islam is the solution,
Allah IS the best companion.
He really is.
But well, I want to express with hikmah of course.
As in,
knowing when and how to express.

For instance,
when I tell my friend that I normally go travelling in order to find peace
what I really meant is,
travelling allows me to reflect and depend and ask to Allah alone.
Thats how I find peace.
It's not just a normal travelling.
But I can't make myself to say things I'd wish to say.

Oh Lord.
Sepatutnya tugas aku bagi orang makin kenal Engkau.
Bukan makin kenal aku :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment