Assalamualaikum.
I'm doing my revision on Cardiovascular System at this moment. Things have become of so much fun these few days. It feels as if I have just been introduced to the course I have actually been studying for a year. haha. Oh nana.
True enough, medicine is interesting if you wish to appreciate the beauty of it. No, I don't wish to use the term Medicine lah, but Allah's design of human body. OMA, serious awesome giler. Just now, I was learning on the how our hearts developed during our fetal development. Taw x, the developments are very detailed and everything that happens has its own significance. Even the tiny tiny bit. Sah, mmg He never creates things aimlessless. Never!
And that's also suppose to mean, there is nothing in Medicine that we can conclude as "dry knowledge" which demands for sheer memorising. Sure enough, we need memorising but what's most importantly is understanding how things work, why do we need this and that, if certain things are missing, what will become out of it, etc. Nothing works as dry knowledge. There is always way of understanding things in Medicine. So remember, Medicine is not just about memorising!
And another thing is, when I learn on how wonderful the engineering of human body is, I can confidently tell how we definitely has a creator. And He's a Maha genius! He controls all people. In one person, He controls inside and outside. Talking about the "inside things" of a human body, He controls macro and micro things. Superb! Sila bersyukur! and Sila belajar medic ;p
Jealous!!!! How I wish actuarial science can make you contemplate about the Creator. :)
ReplyDelete