Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

F.E.A.R

Everyone has their own fear.

Be it speaking at the front. Be it becoming a leader. Be it losing a person we love. Be it failure. Be it expectation. Be it rejection. Be it anything.

How do we solve our fear?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
be prepared to be annoyed

THE TALE OF MY PRINCIPLE

I have this habit of mine.

Ever since I could remember.
When I have fear of something, I'll make myself to do it.

I was a shy kid back when I was in primary school
I don't have the guts to voice out opinion in class.
so what did I do?
I joined debate.
Ya, saya suka mencabar diri saya.
Fear of speaking in front of public?
I speak in front of public.
Fear of leading?
I lead.
Fear of confronting caucasian (can you believe that?)
So, I aim for english-speaking country when applying for uni. (OMA, salah gila niat dulu)
so, thats me. this's me.
I just hate fear so much, that I wish to end it as soon as I detected it.
The reason why I underlined the words above because we tend to underline the answer when in school dulu right?
and.
I always consider fear in my life as question. so whenever I have the question. I just copy the question and paste it in the answer column.
contoh:takut pegang cengkerik
jawapan: pegang cengkerik
so that's how I treat my life.

but all praise to Allah, this habit of mine has allowed me to experience many things.
not that I'm good in those things I've done though.

but.

can all fears be solved this way?
baiting myself for the thing I have fear for.
and hoping that i would find the underlying joy in them
which I have to admit,
has been working all this while.
will this work for the fear i am having at this moment?

I now realise something.
That principle of mine sure has its flaw.
I realise that this is not applicable to all.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One fear that I care to admit here is FAILURE.
Can my principle work to overcome this particular fear of mine?
Do I need to experience failure to overcome failure?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to ponder upon.


We have fear of the Hell-fire that we don't wanna go in there.
we have the fear of becoming munafiq
we have the fear of being placed into torment anywhere,
we have fear of failing in exam
these fear..
does it mean that we have to challenge ourselves to experience those in order to overcome the fear?
mungkin macam cari pasal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I can fairly conceptualise fear into two categories.
1. Fear that can be overcome by doing what we fear of doing
2. Fear that we overcome by doing our best to avoid.

But. Both don't need ignorance. Both needs intention. 

Fear is a feeling that Allah instills into our heart.
It's a natural feeling in all human being.
And all of us have different kind of fear.
And takda yg Allah ciptakan itu sia-sia, bukan?

What is the function of fear?
It limits us from doing what we fear of.

some of the fears are not needed.
but some may be the most valuable feeling ever granted to us.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment