Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tak nak jadi munafik

Waa scary. Saya paling takut dgn ciri munafik. Setiap kali dgr pasl ciri orang munafik, terasa sangat. Ciri-ciri orang munafik ni from what I heard from Nouman Ali Khan is one of the diseases of the heart. And like any other disease, suppose we detect it through knowing the symptoms first right? So, Untuk symptoms hypermunafiqrosis anda boleh google. Hehs. But all I know is, sangat bahaya la kalau kita dgn yakin rasa kita bukan munafik. Dan tak guna juga kalau rasa diri munafik tp tak buat apa-apa. Two equally dangerous problems. I remember something mentioned by Kak Ainol during Spring Camp, might not be exactly like this so just take that I added in my view(feel free to oppose hence):

Muslim ni kadang2 mcm bipolar pun ada. Dalam hati kena ada fear and hope. Hati yang berbunga2 rasa ada peluang masuk syurga dan hati yang takut sangat digolongkan jadi penghuni neraka.

Both of hope and fear are vital! This is important so that we do not become an arrogant person who thinks too good of him/herself nor a helpless person who in the end lose the spirit to do amal or good deeds. So bipolar yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment