Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Michelle

Setting: Paediatric urology clinic.

Dr G: Basically mum, Michelle needs to go to toilet every 2-3 hours. It is normal for kids of his age to refrain from going to the toilet either because they are lazy or they are busy doing something else, hence ends up wetting himself.

Michelle: But. But. In my class, doctor, there are only 4 toilets. And one even got an X on the door. X means no one gets to go in.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr G: Make sure he drinks regularly during the day. Just pour him water in the glass during dinner and make sure he finishes it. And then no more drinking after dinner before bed.

Michelle: I don't drink in glasses. I normally drink from a bottle.

Dr G: Okay, honey, doesn't matter. You can drink from your bottle okay.

Michelle: (thinking hard look) awwh, but I've actually lost my bottle.

Mum: I've actually found it, don't worry.

Michelle: (muka bahagia) oooohhh, you've found it! Where did you find it?



Eeyy. Michelle, why you so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment