Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Saya nak jadi matang

I wish to be more mature.
To care more about other people than my own self.
To be able to control emotions and respond to situations rationally.

To be able to think like a wise lady while looking like a young girl. Eh? Hahah

Serious lah.
Tukar lah nana, jangan asyik I wish. Make it "I shall"!

Yes. I shall.
I shall complain with smile.
I shall be myself. Kun Ana gitu.
Do best in what I can do best.
To think before I speak and act. Mungkin patut jadi lebih pendiam. Sounds cool eh
To be confident. Haiyakkk💃🏻
To respect others. Respect respect. Bukan semua benda dalam hidup ni competition tahuuu.
To be diligent.
To take things easy while being responsible.
To do less fashion crimes when it comes to outfits. Hahah.
To be able to restrain myself in things I shouldn't do.
To care for friends and family. To let them know that I love them.
To not waste time.
To be more aware that Allah knows what I'm doing.

Please my Lord.
I'm so childish.
I need to be more mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment