Alhamdulillah.
Sometimes we think about the things we don't get.
Till we forget about the blessings He has given and is giving to us.
Even if they are small little pleasures.
Small pleasures that if are not present,
will make the day less good.
Alhamdulillah.
For waking me up fajr,
For giving me breakfast,
For allowing me catch all the buses I need to board,
For helping me feel comfortable with my hitcom groupmates,
For giving me the feel to smile,
Coz I know sometimes a smile just has its own timing and mood swing.
Alhamdulillah.
For the fear of failing,
For the influency in conversing,
For the awkwardness when interacting,
For the confusion when deciding,
Coz I know without them, I shall be in complacency and that ain't good.
At least I know within me, there's something to work on.
And with that, I know I definitely need You.
Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment